Mogensen Process was established in 2020 and offers process engineering services for the Renewable Fuels and Process Industries. It is a company without any strategic interest in developing own IP portfolio and thus an uncomplicated partner to assist with your company’s new developments.
Our major clients are Scandinavian industrial companies within Biotech and Renewable Fuels and Chemicals, besides these we are supporting a number of global investment funds and strategic players on technical due diligence of investment targets or other type of technology evaluations. Our services to our major clients ranges from supporting development and commercialization of new technologies to regular owner’s engineer support on project development and execution. Additionally, we have become Implementation Partner for AspenTech software suite, which fits well with of process development support role.
Steadily growing and currently consists of four partners
- Topsoe, Principal Technical Service Engineer Optimizing, troubleshooting and supporting hydroprocessing units, especially renewable fuels plants
- Krüger A/S Project manager and project engineer on In-Situ Thermal Desorption (ISTD) soil remediation projects
- Topsoe, Process and Development Engineer Development of reactor hardware for hydroprocessing reactors and renewable fuels hydroprocessing technology Process engineer on basic engineering design packages, conceptual studies, revamps, test-runs and start-ups
- DTU, PhD Chemical Engineering
Stefan Sylvester Andersen
- Topsoe, Principal Process and development engineer
- Process development for hydroprocessing (hydrocracking, renewable diesel, biomass to fuels etc), gas-to-liquid, hydrogen, methanol units and more
- Basic engineering design, start-up, commissioning, feasibility studies, troubleshooting/root cause analysis, evaluation of plant performance
- Hardware development in multi-disciplinary teams including process engineers, CFD specialists, IP attorneys, mechanical engineers, business developers and sales managers
- Extensive experience creating complex process flow diagrams both for high temperature/pressure reactors sections and for separation sections
- Leading Specialist, COWI, Conceptual design of power-to-X plants, plant integration and optimization
- Principle development engineer and project manager, Topsoe, Basic design of green methanol loop based on CO2 and H2, Overall plant integration.
- Principle development engineer, Topsoe, conceptual design and process development for new technologies, basic engineering for syngas processes, Basic and detailed design of demonstration and pilot units
- Ph.D. in chemical engineering, DTU, Steam reforming of bio-oil
Managing Partner, Process Engineer
- Topsoe A/S, Vice President, Refinery Technology Business
- Novozymes A/S, Vice President, Biorefining and Feed Application R&D
- Topsoe A/S, Department Manager, Hydroprocessing and Hydrogen Technology
- Q8 Petroleum Refining, Shift Supervisor, Operations
- DTU, M.Sc. Chemical Engineering